With our innovative approach, managers have the opportunity to reduce and optimize short borrow costs as well as optimize margin and cash balances. It improves reporting and attribution of your financing costs down to the position level and greatly enhances the overall decision making process around treasury activities.
We allow a sophisticated view into all financing interactions with execution brokers, thereby creating a powerful analytic tool to monitor, measure, and evaluate financing activities across a customized array of categories.
A cornerstone of our approach is the ability to process the landslide of information contained in the various Short Availability, Margin and Cash data sets from your counter parties while merging it with your current positions.
The MIK system seamlessly integrates with your brokers, order management and accounting systems.
Treasury Suite provides the following benefits:
- An Enterprise broker financing and borrow data capture, reporting and optimization system - time series data and audit trail (rates, margin, cash and positions)
- Automated Data collection and integration (Brokers, OMS, Accounting)
- User defined views for financing and availability data and trends based upon multiple input criteria
- Improved tracking, analysis and reporting on financing activities
- Reporting and charting for financing trends over time, including borrow charges, funding costs and holdings per counterparty
- Position optimization and allocation management and alerts
- Attribution of funding costs to any level (strategy, PM, region etc.)
- Eliminates the need for time consuming MS Excel based reporting